How You Can Use Stickers Maker App to Create New Stickers for WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the leading instant messenger apps that is used globally by users across all devices. Free to download and use on Android, iOS, And other major Operating Systems (OS) mobile devices, Along with desktop also, WhatsApp helps you to send text and voice messages, Make voice and video calls, And send images, Documents, Media files in varied formats.
While texting is one of the basic functionalities of WhatsApp, The availability of exciting features like GIFs, Emojis, And now stickers make for an exciting and engaging conversation. These features help you say more without typing much and express what you are trying to convey more dynamically.
Off all the features mentioned above, WhatsApp stickers are the most recent ones and have added a new dimension to how we communicate and chat with others individually as well as in a group.
WhatsApp Stickers Maker
While the addition of stickers feature is a welcome one, However, The availability of limited stickers does make one think of having more. And if you are feeling the need for more stickers, You can definitely have those using third-party sticker apps.
And you can go one step above, Making your own stickers. Yes, WhatsApp allows designers to create their own stickers for WhatsApp. This can be done using a sticker maker app.
How to Download and Install Stickers Maker App?
1- At first, You need to click on the button below to download the WAStickers Maker app on your device.
Download WAStickers Maker Latest Version
Version 2.00 – Size 5MB
2- Now, Move to the download folder of your device, Find the downloaded APK file and click on that to install it on your device like any other application.
3- Once the app is installed, You can see that the app present on your device alongside other apps, So follow the next instructions to learn how to use WAStickers Maker App.
How to Create Stickers Packs Using WAStickers Maker App and Use That?
- Remember that for adding images to the stickers pack, You must have pictures whose background is removed, or you can use a background remover tool that included in the app to create transparent PNG files of the images which you want to add as stickers to your WhatsApp.
- Open WAStickers Maker app and tap on ‘Create a new sticker pack.’
- Now, You need to name the sticker pack (which can be a category or as you deem fit).
- On the next screen, Tap on any tile to move forward to choose the image to turn into a sticker. You can select an image from your device’s gallery, drive or can take a picture.
- To publish the stickers pack, You need to add a minimum of 3 and maximum 30 images.
- The image must be in the pixel size as defined by the app. So, you can crop that accordingly as per your requirements. If you want text along with the image, You must add the next during the image editing process earlier.
- Now, Tap on Publish Stickers Pack, And you are done.
- After the sticker pack is published, It will show alongside other stickers in your WhatsApp account.
Now, You can go to any individual or group chat, Tap on the stickers icon, And see your created pack there, From which you can download and use a sticker in your conversation.
WAStickers Maker App Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is WAStickers Maker App Free to Use?
Yes, This app is entirely free to download and use.
Can I Delete My Created Stickers Pack Afterward?
Yes, You can quickly delete that. For this, You need to tap the pack > delete
Can I Make Changes in the Package After I Have Published It?
No, Whether you want to add or delete stickers, You cannot make changes to chat after you have creates and published that.
How Many Sticker Packs Can I Make?
You can make several sticker packs as per your requirement, In any category, You want (with minimum 3 and maximum 30 stickers in each pack).
How Can I Update WAStickers Maker App?
The stickers maker app will receive monthly updates; you are assured of getting new and exciting features each time along with improved security and usability. You can check this page to keep an eye on the update, which you can download easily in quick and straightforward steps.